Monday, February 6, 2012

No luck with Jason Wu? Try again online (plus $5 off & free shipping)

Photo by Target

If you were one of the many customers left feeling hopeless and unhappy because of the craziness of the Jason Wu collection yesterday, visit the Target site again and give it one last try. Yesterday after seeing the beautiful Cycle Dress with the pearl collar, I was desperate to get my hands on it. It was out of stock online and in stores (including the one I visited) but just 30 minutes ago, I checked the site and snagged it in a size 4! I also saw a few other items (in small sizes too) online still so go back and give it a try.

Short-Sleeve Printed Cycle Dress with Pearls in Cream (Photo by Target)

Also, check out Retail Me Not for $5 off your $50 purchase PLUS free shipping. It's the fourth Target coupon listed (click here for RMN page with Target coupons.)

Scroll down and click on that deal to "check out" using that link. If you open your own "Target window", it will not work.

Also, I believe to get free shipping, the subtotal after the $5 discount is applied needs to be $50 or more. I had $51.32 or something in my cart + $5 off so the subtotal was at $46.32. The $7 shipping was NOT lifted until I added just enough to make the subtotal $50+ after the $5 discount.

Mossimo Supply Juniors Turtle Neck Dress (Photo by Target)

To get the $5 and free shipping, I added this $10.48 Mossimo Turtle Neck Sweater Dress. The final subtotal was $55.47. After the $5 discount and free shipping (plus state tax), I paid $54.63.

I hope this helps someone. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment