Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Just the Weekly Drugstore Haul: New Revlon Color Burst Lipsticks, Wet 'n' Wild 8-Pan Palettes, Goody Hair Ties


I stopped by Walgreens yesterday for the 100th time to see if they finally all of the new Wet 'n' Wild 8-pan palettes. I've been checking all of my local Walgreens on a regular basis (2 or 3 times a week!) for almost 2 months now and they've had trouble receiving Wet 'n' Wild shipments -even when they place special orders for the products. I finally found Petal Pusher palette last week and then found the other two yesterday. I quickly scooped up the last Blue Had Me At Hello palettes and two Comfort Zone palettes (one to give away.) I used a rain check too (from the 50% off Wet 'n' Wild sale) so I scored all the palettes for $2.50.

Along with that amazing deal, I also scored two sets of 27 Goody hair ties for $2.99 each. They're on sale right now and on top of that, you get $2 back in Register Rewards -I was able to get $4 RR because she let me get $2 for each since they were different colors and not the same exact set. I also grabbed another set of 17 for $1.59 which I think is stupid now since I only paid 99 cents for a set of 27!! Agh.. That's what happens when you don't think things through when you're shopping.

I also picked up a Jordan Fabuliner for $2.99 -hope it's good! Oh yea, at Walgreens, the cashier also gave me perfume samples -did anyone know that they do this now?!

Then, later before meeting my friends for dinner, I stopped by CVS and found all of the new Revlon Color Burst lipsticks. I scooped up Rosy Nude (don't know if that's new), Pink Sugar, Icy Nude, Cherry Ice, and Petal (x2). I used a rain check so they were each $6.49 with $4 Extra Bucks for each -so basically $2.49 each!

Ok, no more buying makeup for the rest of the week. I really need to ban myself from buying makeup since I have SO MUCH to review already but it's so, so hard. =(

15 comments:

  1. What a great haul!!! I have yet to try the Revlon Colorburst lipsticks!! :/

    P.S. what is a rain check?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul, I've tried the Revlon Lipsticks, and I want to try some of the new wnw stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your haul! Can't wait for swatches! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean, I have so much makeup but I can't help buying more! I would love to see swatches of the Colorburst lipsticks!

    @MissPukku- A rain check is a slip of paper that entitles you to the sales price when they run out of an item. So after they restock the shelves, you can buy it at the sales price.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the 8 pan palettes, reviews please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, at times like this I wish I live in US. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice deals =D

    i would love for you to be my shopping buddy!

    haha..

    what is a rain check and how do you get it ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. what the??? ALL OF THAT ARE SO CHEAPP!! lucky you! We have to pay twice as much for Wet n Wild stuff online.. and don't let me get to the lipstick..I saw that they were priced at RM40 each (is like somewhere along $10+) =_=

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky you!! I love your drug store hauls :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love ur haul! All the wet and wild and revlon stuff are soo pretty! Swatches soon? =)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks! i didn't know what a rain check is :D until now.

    can you please do swatches of the revlon lippies ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. The fabuliner is amazing! Be sure to comment on my most recent post to tell me what you think when you get an opinion on it! I had the new Revlon lipsticks but they weren't pigmented enough for my lips. It's a shame the colors were gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome haul sweetie. You are so lucky that you can buy wet n wild palettes, i have been wanting those for like forever haha. We dont have that brand here in Norway :/

    ReplyDelete
  14. What the heck is wrong with me that I can't get these kinds of deals. You got some great stuff, can't wait to see those lipstick swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Part of me is going "Girl, you just hauled so much!" But the other part of me is so jealous of your awesome deals!

    seven-percentsolution.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete