Tuesday, December 21, 2010

No Nudey Tuesday again (small update)


I'm skipping Nudey Tuesday again everyone and I'm really sorry for that -this is (I think) the third one I've skipped! I've run out of storage space for my photos on Blogger and will have to purchase more space. I'm not sure if I should wait until January to purchase the space (since you get charged per year) and I'm not certain yet if they mean a calendar year or every year meaning 2010, 2011, 2012, and so on -I just don't want to be charged now and then again next January (that's less than 2 weeks)! That would be a total waste.

So I leave you today with a picture my boyfriend sent me from when he went to buy me my beloved Lotso Bear (this is my last photo before I run out of space..) I can't wait to get him for Christmas!

EDIT: (I wrote this pre-wrote this scheduled post yesterday) I will be paying the $5 fee and staying with Blogger for now. I got some help in the Google forums and it turns out that it's $5 per "year" meaning if I pay now, the next time I pay will be December 2011 (thank goodness!) But again, I'm sorry -I didn't have time to write up a Nudey Tuesday as I need at least a day to prepare it (or a few days to a month for "new" products that I have never tried.) It's 3:18 AM and I need good lighting for decent picture taking -will hopefully continue with regular posts by Wednesday/Thursday!