Saturday, March 20, 2010

MAC Art Supplies Collection (Launches April 1, 2010) Info & Swatches

U.S. Launch Date: Thursday April 1, 2010
International Launch Date: April 2010

I've been waiting for this collection since the beginning of the year when I first heard of it. My Black Russian Pearlglide is also running dangerously low so I need to haul a few more. I feel a bit pathetic because I'm so afraid to use it. I really wish they'd bring it back! Anywho, MAC's Art Supplies Collection will give me a chance to pick up many more Pearlglides. For swatches from this collection, check out Christine's post at Temptalia. She doesn't have all the swatches up yet but she does have all the new Greasepaint Sticks and a few Pearlglides and Lipstain Markers. Here's what's included in the collection:

Pro Longwear Lipstain Marker ($16.00 U.S./$19.00 CDN) (All Limited Edition)
A lightweight lip stain featuring the look and delivery of a colour marker. With its felt-tip nib, it goes on with precision to deliver a sheer, ins tantly abs orbed flush of colour that can last all night. Fills, defines and layers for more colour when wanted. No need for lip liner.
1. Full of Flare (bright yellow coral)
2. Stylesetter (hot pink)
3. A Classic (rose red)
4. Purposefully Red (dirty red coral)
5. Modern Mocha (light brown)
6. Point of View (light neutral)
7.Tomorrow's Coral (mid-tone blue red)
8. Runway Ripened (berry plum red)
9. Sunset (coral brown)

Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner ($14.50 U.S./$17.50 CDN) (All Limited Edition)
An eye pencil that provides rich, luxurious colour with a touch of shimmer and sparkle. Soft, smooth, creamy formula glides on for a perfectly intense line, yet its soft texture allows you to blend. Long-wearing, smudge-proof.
1. Almost Noir (dirty plum)
2. Designer Purple (iridescent violet)
3. Petrol Blue (deep navy)
4. Undercurrent (blue teal)
5. Industrial (periwinkle grey)
6. Black Line (true black)
*A MAC artist told me that these would be packed with even more glitter than the originals. =)

Greasepaint Stick ($17.50 U.S./$21.00 CDN) (All Limited Edition)
1. Slick Black (true carbon black)
2. Greengrease (blackened forest green)
3. Dirty (blackened taupe w/ pearl)
4. Zinc Zone (dark gunmetal)
5. Below Ground (blackened bronze)
6. Uniformly blue (blackened navy)
7. Charred Mauve (blackened violet)
8. Brown, Now (blackened burgundy)

Lipglass ($14.00 U.S./$16.50 CDN) (Permanent)
1. Clear (clear)

What am I looking foward to?
All of the Pearlglides for sure. They all sound very tempting -however I don't think I'm going to splurge on all of them. I want to save up. I'm also really looking foward to the Lipstain Markers in Full of Flare, Stylesetter, and Point of View. From Christine's swatches, I'm not sure if I want any of the Greasepaint Sticks. I don't own any but I've heard lots of mixed reviews about them. I'll check them out though.

And some delicious photos..

Phewww.. Can't wait!!

*All pictures belong to MAC Cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment