Monday, March 29, 2010

MAC Art Supplies Collection Available Today

I just wanted to give a little heads up that MAC's Art Supplies collection is now available to order online at Nordstrom.com. (Click here to purchase.) The products are not yet available to buy in stores or at MAC counters. They will be available to buy on Thursday April 1st. I'm also guessing that MAC will start selling the products online at their website tomorrow Tuesday March 30 (new collections usually start selling on the site either the Monday or Tuesday before the official launch date. The products are available for presale though at both MAC stores and counters. I have a very strong feeling that the products are going to sell out in the first few days. Sooooo.. PUT IN YOUR ORDERS RIGHT NOW if you're paranoid about the items selling out. I know I am. =P

UPDATE (Tuesday March 30): I was right LOL. Products available for purchase on MAC website. If you purchase from the MAC site, you can get free shipping. Whereas with Nordstrom.com, you only get free shipping for orders over $100 or any purchase with shoes (code: SHOES.) Be sure to check RetailMeNot for codes -I've been using the code LASH310 for MAC purchases and it's been working. Not sure if it works anymore but give it a try (free shipping + Zoom Lash sample.)

No comments:

Post a Comment